Our Training Programme
Training is an integral part of the culture at The Best Connection. From initial courses which familiarise you with company practices and procedures to role-specific training, you will benefit from career-long support that will help you to expand your knowledge and skills and develop to be the best you can within the business.
What’s on offer?
- You will receive up to 15 days’ residential training in your first year
- Support and appraisals given by your mentor
- Tailored training to support your career path and personal development
- A choice of over 45 individual courses
- Blended learning; building your skills by putting your knowledge into practice in the workplace
In the initial months with The Best Connection, you will benefit from participation in the company’s Foundation Programme which begins with a presentation by the company’s CEO. The course provides you with knowledge of The Best Connection’s systems and procedures and forms part on your induction into the business. If you are new to recruitment, you will be given a broad introduction to all aspects of the industry.
Having successfully ‘graduated’ from the Foundation Programme, Trainee Recruitment Consultants are promoted to the role of Recruitment Consultant and receive additional training throughout the first year that may include:
- ‘Driving Technical Course’ which furnishes you with all the information you will need to become an expert in your field
- 'Core Skills' and ‘Introduction to Client Visits’ courses to further develop your skills
Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Practice
During your first year, the training you undertake contributes toward a Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Practice. This is a nationally recognised industry qualification that will give you a solid foundation for a successful career in recruitment.