Job Reference: WV110801
Salary *: £7.50-8.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a manufacturing company based in the Wolverhampton.
Based in the stores side of the business this position will be 80% based in the office to 20% working in the warehouse. Role will involve:
- Making up, preparing and sending out invoices.
- Arranging transportation for orders going out.
- Chasing purchase order numbers and queries with customers.
- Communicating with customers via email and telephone.
- Picking, preparing and packaging orders.
- Ensuring order matches invoices / labels etc.
Will be of advantage to have a FLT counterbalance licence for loading goods. Due to the nature of the products heavy lifting will be required.
For this vacancy it is required that applicants have good computer knowledge and great communication skills, training can be given for some of the office roles however experience would be of advantage.
The hours of work will be 08:00 till 16:30 Monday to Friday.
Variable salary depending on experience and age.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)