Job Reference: CYTOWMGIND
Salary: £7.80 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
This vacancy is being advertised by The Best Connection on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client based in (Camberwell) is looking for machine operator’s assistant to join their busy team.
It is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn new set of skills while assisting experienced machine operator in the striking department.
Your duties may include:
- Preparing a site
- Assisting hydraulic/mechanic press operator during production process
- Loading small blank metal discs into the machine
- Ensuring that machine operator has enough blanks to strike the product
- Monitoring level of blanks inside the machine
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- Adhering to the correct health and safety procedures at all times
- Job may involve moving stock around and some lifting (although not heavy)
The right candidate will have the ability to manage priorities, be trustworthy and hard-working.
The pay rate is £7.80 per hour and shift pattern is Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm with 60 minutes break.
The Best Connection provides necessary PPE (boots and hi-vis vest) free of charge.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Training Provided
If you feel you would suit this role then call Malwina or Justin at The Best Connection, Croydon on 0208 256 0120.