Job Reference: SK2006
Salary *: £7.50-8.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Warehouse operatives for a Manufacturer and distributor of goods for around the UK.
Based out of Buxton in a modern state of the art warehouse.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Monday to Friday 0800-1700
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Training Provided