Job Reference: BUAC500
Salary: £7.60-9.06 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Order Pickers for a distribution company in the Burton on Trent area.
Responsibilities of the Order Picker
- To order pick bulk orders or single bottle orders
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Order Picker
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
The higher pay rate is achieved by a pick bonus and attendance bonus, payable 2 weekly. These are ongoing positions that may lead to permanent contracts after a qualifying period
Other benefits working for The Best Connection Group include
- Email payslips
- 28 days paid holiday entitlement (pro rata)
- Pension contribution (after qualifying period)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
Call Aidan or Darryl for further information 01283 545333