Job Reference: HLBENII
Salary *: £11-16.00 per hour, (avg. 0 hours & £0 per shift)
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime, Weekends or Bank Holidays
Note: This is a shift rate job.
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a C1 DRIVER to fill a position in Park Royal.
The successful candidate will possess a current and valid C1 Licence and must have previous experience as a 7.5 tonne driver.
Responsibilities of the 7.5 tonne driver
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the company to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the 7.5 tonne Driver
- C1 licence
- 7.5 tonne experience
- Must have a clean licence
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the C1 driver.
The starting salary for this position is up to £11.00 hourly.
The start time for this job is 7am.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C1
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
please call ben on 02089989910