Job Reference: DETTPN
Salary *: £10.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client based on an Industrial Estate Swadlincote, South Derbyshire has today asked The Best Connection to recruit an LGV Class 2 driver for a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate after trial period
The client run 17 vehicles, mainly Mercedes and the drivers keep the same vehicle through the week and are flexible to plan on loads as long as first delivery met by 0800 Monday to Friday. Contracted to 45 hours per week but will work on average 55 paid hours per week plus one night out in a sleeper cab per week. Typical drops 4 to 6 per day, curtain side deliveries which are loaded over night and Fork Lift unloaded at all destinations.
Pay for Monday to Friday is £10 an hour for all hours with £15 Saturday and £20 Sunday and on bank holidays.
Why this LGV Class 2 job?
- Long term staff of over 17 years,
- Known destinations
- Planned ahead so know finish times
- Competitive salary
- Chance to progress to LGV CE
- Temporary to permanent role
- No handball only curtains
Why The Best Connection?
- Weekly pay, online or e-mailed payslips
- Flexible interview times not just in office hours
- Friendly knowledgeable staff
- Refer a friend bonus
Please call if your keen to arrange a formal interview for this role asap
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call Craig on 07870 238658 for more information