Job Reference: BO06-63
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a number of Class 2 drivers to work on a full time basis.
The working hours will be Monday - Friday (plus Saturday) and the initial start time will be 06:00am although must be flexible.
Duties will include unloading and loading fresh food and delivery to local depots.
There will be excellent ongoing and permanent opportunities after a successful trial period for the right candidates.
- Competitive pay rate
- Permanent opportunities after a successful trial period for the right candidates.
- Consistent work
- Weekly pay
- Insurance scheme available
- Online payslips
- Driver Cat C licence
- Digi card
The Best Connection Employment Group was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Transport Provided
- Weekend Work