Job Reference: HL121
Salary *: £12-24.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is a leading provider of supply chain solutions, requires permanent LGV Cat C+E (HGV Class 1) multi-drop Drivers for a delivering equipment for outdoor activities.
Newly qualified drivers welcome as training will be provided.
Working Monday to Sunday on a rota basis offering immediate start .The role is based on a 47.5 hour week with plenty of overtime and positions available, good English is essential as you will be dealing with clients when making deliveries.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of goods to various locations
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately whilst adhering to safe working practises
- Completing daily vehicle check with regards to safety and Dept. of Transport requirements and keeping the truck in acceptable condition
Benefits of working for this client include:
- Ongoing position from day one
- Lunch paid
- Pension scheme
- Training provided
- Have a flexible approach to working patterns and start times to meet the needs of the business. Regular nights out will be required
- Customer focused with the ability to maintain positive internal and external customer relationships
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
The start time for the job is 3am. 9.5 hours guaranteed per shift.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E