Job Reference: WGHASKEEP3
Salary *: £8.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Housekeeper needed for an immediate start in Hassocks. Housekeeping would be for a well established guest house in a rural location.
- Follow a cleaning brief for servicing rooms.
- Sweep and mop communal areas.
- Service guest bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Clean the changing rooms and public toilets.
- Replace any consumables- e.g. toilet roll, hand towels and toiletries.
- Change beds, fill laundry bags and run laundry bags to the correct room.
- Must be able to drive and have transport due to location.
- Previous housekeeping experience is essential.
- Ideal candidates will have worked in a hotel or guest house environment before.
- Possibility of a permanent position after 12 weeks.
- Career progression.
- Hot meal provided on shift.
- Continual training and person development.
Hours: 0730-1530 3 to 4 days a week. 20 hours per week and the shifts would rotate every 2 weeks.
For more information or to apply please contact Daniel or Rebecca at The Best Connection Worthing.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work