Job Reference: SK426597
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Currently seeking Food Production Operatives for a well known food manufacturer in the Reddish area of Stockport
Responsibilities of the Food Production Operative
- Packing meat products for despatch
- Re-box and re-label goods
- Housekeeping cleaning duties
- All aspects of production line work
Requirements of the Food Production Operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Monday to Friday 0600-1400 plus overtime on offer paid at flat rate
Successful candidates must be comfortable working in a cold environment (10 degrees), the role includes handling meat so some products can be bloody.
Due to the nature of the work no jewellery or false nails can be worn during working hours.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
Call Jake or Jon on 0161 968 1964 to discuss an induction