Job Reference: BUAC501
Salary: £8.60-9.66 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Fork Lift Truck Drivers (Reach or C/Balance for a distribution company in the Burton on Trent area.
Responsibilities of the FLT Driver
- Loading/unloading vehicles
- Supporting the Order Pickers with stock
- Pick Face replenishment (stock rotation)
Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the FLT Drivers
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Current Fork Lift Truck licences
The higher pay rate is achieved by a pick bonus and attendance bonus, payable 2 weekly. These are ongoing positions that may lead to permanent contracts after a qualifying period
Other benefits working for The Best Connection Group include
- Email payslips
- 28 days paid holiday entitlement (pro rata)
- Pension contribution (after qualifying period)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
Contact Darryl or Aiden for further details 01283 545333