Job Reference: WGCONTBRI3
Salary *: £9.25-11.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Contact Supervisors required for ongoing work across West Sussex. A challenging and rewarding position has become available for people with experience in social care.
Contact Supervisor Role:
- Liase with parents, carers, schools and social workers to facilitate contact time between children and their families.
- Transporting children from carers or school addresses to contact venues or meeting point.
- Communicating with parents and carers to confirm; dates, times, locations and boundaries of contact the day before contact is due to take place.
- Contact supervisors need to be prepared to deal with challenging behaviour from children and adults.
- Majority of contacts take place after school hours and at weekends.
Contact Supervisor Requirements:
- Contact supervisors must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Note taking and report writing experience.
- People applying for the position must be able to drive and be prepared to have business insurance.
- Supervisors should have a warm, welcoming and professional attitude to the work.
- Must have use of car seats and booster seats.
- Knowledge of; drug and alcohol awareness and child safeguarding is essential.
Benefits for Contact Supervisors:
- Full support for role from The Best Connection office.
- Premium rate for weekend work.
- Expenses paid.
- Flexibility with working hours.
For more information please contact Rebecca or Daniel at The Best Connection Worthing.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work