Job Reference: TB38195
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Due to continued expansion an additional Sales Administrator is required within The Best Connections’ National Sales Team.
Reporting to the Head of National Sales, daily duties will include:
- Interpret data to support Account Manager with account plans and actions
- Prepare and collate management information for Head of Sales
- Act as a first line support with client/branch queries
- Liaise with branch network to collate information for projects
- Conduct market analysis working with branches and Indeed
- Update and maintain contact details and account information on the team’s CRM system
- Provide monthly reports to the Account Manager outlining attendance and fulfilment, aged debt, spend figures and contract renewal dates for each of their accounts
Everyone who joins the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience.
Initially you will be entitled to 22 days paid holiday (plus 8 statutory days) per annum, rising to 25 days (plus 8 statutory days) after a years’ employment.
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential with a firm commitment to promoting our managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation programme with the opportunity to gain a recognised Business Administration qualification.
Strong problem solving ability and good communication skills
Be highly competent in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and have excellent Excel skills
Be able to interpret data to support marketing strategy/focus
Have experience of working in a fast paced environment
Be a real team player who takes a huge amount of pride in their work
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 88 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £363 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and Driving staff in the UK.
To apply please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)