Job Reference: MK38068OC
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
The Best Connection are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to coordinate an onsite contract based at our client’s premises in Milton Keynes. The role is primarily dealing with the daily welfare and management of our temporary workforce based from that site, as well as building & maintaining the company’s relationship with the client. A key aspect of the role will also involve the recruitment and resourcing of staff for this specific client.
- Onsite coordinators who join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,000
- Plus an excellent commission scheme after qualifying period, (normally 6 months) approximately 10% of basic salary
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
Industry leading training - Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Practice
Professionally recognised credentials – designated letters after your name
Lifestyle Benefits package with unbeatable discounts and offers
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment inclusive of statutory holidays
The Best Connection has an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive structured ongoing support. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity for career development. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
- People management, Supervisory/Team Leader experience
- Excellent communication skills
- PC literacy including a basic appreciation of Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain and develop a business relationship
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the account
- Fast learner with a problem solving mentality to offer ideas for further improvement
- Attention to detail as key information will be generated and presented to client
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £343 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and Driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work: Your working week will consist of 40 hours with 1 hour lunch break each day.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)