Job Reference: TE38602AM
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
The Best Connection are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to manage an onsite contract based at our client’s premises in Telford. This is a senior supervisory role dealing with the daily welfare and management of The Best Connection’s temporary workforce and onsite team based from that site. In addition to this the role also involves the continual development of the relationship and services that the company provide to our client, utilising your previous experience gained and further support from the company’s in-house training programme.
- Account managers who join the company will be reward with a basic salary of £20,000
- Plus an excellent commission scheme after a qualifying period, (normally 6 months) approximately 10% of basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading training- Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Practice
- Professionally recognised credentials-designated letters after your name
- Lifestyle Benefits package with unbeatable discounts and offers
- Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment inclusive of statutory holidays
The Best Connection has an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive structured ongoing support. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity for career development. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
- Relevant recruitment industry experience
- Develop rapport and establish on-going professional relationships
- Demonstrate logic in following procedures and meeting deadlines
- Enjoy and succeed working independently and as part of a team
- Create a positive impression both face to face and on the telephone
- Understand basic business calculations and business paperwork
- Cope effectively with multiple tasking and interruptions
- Expend personal effect to succeed and overcome obstacles
- Work accurately and set self-high standards
- Demonstrate commitment to own development and future career and that of junior members of the team
- PC literate
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 88 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £363 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and Driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work: Your working week will consist of 40 hours with 1 hour lunch break each day.