Job Reference: WV210410
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a Yard Operative for our well established client in the Wolverhampton area.
- Repair of wooden pallets
- Stripping pallets down for components
- Building wooden cases and crates
- Inspecting and sorting of inward deliveries
- Assisting with loading of outbound deliveries
- Heavy lifting involved.
- Good timekeeping and attendance is essential.
- Ability to use your own initiative and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with manual handling.
- This role will involve working outside
Working hours are: 07.30AM – 16.00PM Monday – Friday
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
For more information please call our office on 01902 773000
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change