Job Reference: TUJH125487
Location: St. Austell
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are recruiting for a Welder/Fabricator (Mig, Tig, Stick Fabrication) for an immediate start in Roche.
You will be working with great team. The job will include helping to assist with various projects at the Welding Site.
- £14.00 - £18.00 Per Hour (Depending on experience)
- Monday - Friday
- 07:30 - 16:00 (flexible)
- Working from in-house fabrication drawings for the manufacture and erection of components and structures
- Preferable coded in either MIG and/or TIG (Training and welder cert test can be arranged)
- On and off site assembly of steel components
- On and of site repairs to various steel components and structures
- Experience with Press-Brakes preferred (Training can be arranged)
- Ability to work within a team and on own were required
- Fabrication experience in any of the following sectors preferred, Food industry, Mining, power stations, pharmaceuticals and facilities
- General fabrication and erecting skills for the following preferred, staircases, platforms, walkways and heavy steel components
- Experience in either or both light fabrication (sheet metal work) and heavy fabrication
- Able to work with all or some of the following Steel, Aluminium and Stainless steel
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 29 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Weekly pay.
- Online payslips.
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Possible permanent positions following successful trial period
- Pension contribution.
- Ongoing assignments through 2023.
Please contact the office on 01872 263994 and ask for Chloe or Tara or an immediate response.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change