Job Reference: KDIND1224
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Production Welder for a Manufacturer and distributor based in Lye.
Responsibilities of the Production Welder
- You will be required to Fabricate & Weld to company standard
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Need to have experience with using Hand grinders, Band saws, Radial Drills
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
- Good fabricator / welder is required for this role
Requirements of the Production Welder
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Experience in production welding
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Danielle or Agne on 01562 66555