Job Reference: TVWB01
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client a market leading composting and organics company require a Weighbridge Operative to join its team in Wingate.
Hours of work will be 07.30-16.30 Tuesday to Friday and Saturday 07.00-12, however flexibility is required regarding working hours. Basic knowledge of ICT skills are required however full training will be provided.
Applicants must be reliable and self motivated, organised with good attention to detail and be able to work under pressure at all times. Previous experience of dealing with customers (ideally face to face) is essential to the role.
The successful candidates main duties will be as follows:
- Accurately weighing vehicles entering and leaving the site
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed accurately
- Produce financial tonnage reports
- Ensuring customers comply with legislation at all times
- Delivering an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Managing both cash and card transactions
- Maintaining a traffic management system
Due to high levels of applications at this present time please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note the position offers an immediate start date after a successful interview process
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Weekend Work