Job Reference: SNIND1PRM
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Relevant Qualifications or Certificates
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client a leading national and global bespoke logistics solutions company require a permanent warehouse supervisor. The position will involve the supervision of operations incorporating all functions from receipt to delivery ensuring all aspects of customer requirements are met within agreed budgets, Health and safety standards and quality compliance. Providing leadership and motivation to the team whilst ensuring all set KPI's are delivered.
Position also requires,
- The possession of both a Flexi, Reach and Counter Balance FLT ( Fork Lift Truck) drivers licence.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory or managerial experience.
- To be numerate and methodical in working methods.
- Job role will require a hands on approach.
Our client offers,
- Day shift working from 08.00 - 17.00 hours Monday to Friday - ( However flexibility with working hours will be required to meet the needs of the business).
- £20 - £24K per annum.
- Overtime available.
- Training and progression.
- Excellent working environment and facilities.
The application cut off date is the 27th of May 2019.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call The Best Connection today on 01793542211