Job Reference: WR888888
Location: Saint Helens
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Exciting new opportunities have become available in Haydock
Due to recent uplift in volumes, our client, a leading pharmaceutical / medical supplies distributor, is looking to recruit a number of Warehouse Operatives to work in their new state of the art distribution centre.
The duties will include:
- Unloading incoming pallets with use of pump truck / PPT
- Reworking medical supplies / products
- Palletising newly completed orders
- Ensuring all stock is accurately sorted
- All other warehouse associated tasks
The hours of work are 0600 - 1400 Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to work additional hours.
These opportunities are long term ongoing and could well lead to full time contracts after a successful qualifying period.
Immediate starts are available for the successful candidate.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
For more information or to apply please call 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk.