Job Reference: WR190816
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Due to continued growth, our client, a well known printing company, is looking to recruit experienced Warehouse Operatives to work in their busy despatch area and they are offering these roles on a temp to perm basis for the right candidates.
The daily duties would consist of the following:
- Slitting down final products
- Packing stock into boxes
- Ensuring all packaging is secure
- Printing despatch / delivery notes
- All other associated tasks
There is potential to develop into a machine operator with the in-house & external training provided to learn these skills, which will bring an increase in pay.
The hours of work are 08:00 – 17:00 hours Monday to Thursday & 08:00 – 16:00 hours on a Friday, with the opportunity to work overtime.
Immediate interviews and starts are available for the successful candidates.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
For more information or to apply please call 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk.