Job Reference: TMREPLEN
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, a market leader in beauty products located in Tamworth, requires a Warehouse/Stock Control Operative (Warehouse Replenishment and Support Operative). Duties include maintaining accurate stock levels through a replenishment process into the default picking locations, investigating discrepancies as they arise evaluating the history of movements along with rectifying them to their completion in a timely manner (this may include investigations into why, where, who – damages, miss-picks).
Other key duties include:
- Ensuring all replenishment records are updated on to the system in a timely manner throughout your daily process as you complete your replenishments, so the stock is as live as possible on the picking shelves, along with ensuring the min-max levels are correctly set.
- Ensuring on all tasks you follow the agreed processes/procedures always.
- Regulating the picking shelf space as required – this will range from New Stock lines coming in, receiving the new line forms from purchasing/brand to discontinue stock lines going out, and adjusting shelf space to increase/decrease appropriately, and ensuring all new line products are located before the launch date.
- Understanding the BOM process to assist when requested.
- Supporting the pick/pack area with regards to any issues concerning the Nav computer system, such as red line discrepancies, and pallet drops.
- Supporting with any bar-coding issues that may arise, and the creation of new items if required.
- Reporting any IT issues through to the warehouse IT support administrator.
- Liaising with the stock operative if you require an adjustment that is over your sign off level.
- Picking all the required stock for the Promotions area when required, completing all stock movements on the system out of main and then the return process to main once the process has been completed.
- Supporting the promotions work, including packing of gift sets, labelling of goods special orders, repackaging etc.
- Assisting in the PI Stock process when required, ensuring all the procedures are adhered to always.
- Picking all requisition requests within the agreed timeframe, completing the system process in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all quantity requests are adhered to always, not adjusting the required quantities for your own reasons.
- When picking special orders, you need to ensure the correct procedures are followed.
- You may be requested to support the Goods in team regarding the checking of deliveries to ensure they are compliant, ensuring the process is completed in a timely manner.
- Whilst supporting the pick you need to ensure you are dispatching all orders quickly and accurately to meet customer expectations (accurate picking, packing and checking of orders, this is to include correct packaging of goods to avoid breakages and damaged goods) following all agreed procedures to ensure we are compliant always.
- Supporting the Returns process back into stock.
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- £18000 - £19000 per annum dependant on experience
- 60 minute lunch break
- Free onsite parking
- Canteen facilities
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)