Job Reference: STOKE46443
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives to work for one of our established clients.
The company is well renown for supplying a range of DIY products to customers nationwide for home improvements.
The roles can include:
- * Picking - Using scanners, pick by light or on MHE equipment such as MLOP and LLOP.
- * Packing - Packing products, labelling, sorting.
- * Dispatch - Loading and unloading trailers / sorting products into areas for dispatch.
There are other areas of the warehouse which are specific to the client, all areas will have full training provided including a 2 day paid induction!
The shifts are Monday - Friday - 07:00 - 15:00 / 15:00 - 23:00 rotating weekly (40 hours)
Excellent benefits including:
Temp to perm available
Free gym facilities from 2022
Flexible shift patterns
Canteen with subsidised food
Family fun day on 4th December alongside social calendar
We are looking for hard working and reliable candidates that are looking for long term work with excellent time keeping and attendance.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
To apply or for more information, please call Matt on 01782 209666
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change