Job Reference: POWOODMAN
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to work in their manufacturing warehouse based in Farlington, Hampshire.
This is a great opportunity to work with a forward thinking and highly successful company.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing wooden products ready for paint spraying
- Manoeuvring products around the warehouse
- Using machines to assist with production
- Preparing orders ready for dispatch
- Using Hand tools to measure, cut and make holes into equipment
- Assisting with the Paint Shop, Preparation, and Bench Departments
Heavy lifting will be required due to the products being dealt with
Ideal candidates will have previous warehouse or manufacturing experience
Previous experience working with wooden products would be preferable but not essential
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 0800 - 1700 and Friday 0800-1430.
£8.21 per hour.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Jake or Jade on 02392 864411