Job Reference: POHORN
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative for a client based in Horndean, Hampshire.
Working in a large, modern electrical assembly and warehouse facility, duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Working from pick sheets and order forms to ensure that items are packed to customer specification
- Unloading containers
- Loading stock onto racking
- Assisting is assembly area when required
- Previous warehouse/assembly work is essential for this role
Working hours are 0800 - 1730 Monday to Friday.
Own transport is essential due to the working location.
This is for an ongoing role with a view to turn permanent.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Own transport required
- Shift Premiums
Call Jake or Jade on 02392 864411 to apply