Job Reference: NE290919
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best connection are recruiting for their client, based in Newcastle, and require warehouse operatives to join a well established company to do the following:
- Receive customer's good into the warehouse
- Unloading / Loading vehicles
- Checking inbound products
- Picking / Packing products
- Counting product and accurately recording on paperwork.
- Passing completed paperwork to Goods In Office.
- Reporting to Team Leader any other matters or queries.
- Ensuring housekeeping standards for inside and outside bays are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety standards are met.
- Awareness of company security by ensuring all delivery drivers wait outside.
- To carry out any reasonable requests as determined by Branch Management.
About the Candidate:
You will work in a tidy and methodical manner and take pride in a high standard of accuracy. You should be flexible to suit the needs of the business and approach all new tasks with a positive attitude.
You will have basic communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have intermediate numeracy and literacy.
You will need to be physically capable of standing for long periods, as well as bending and lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work
Please call Liam or Charlotte on 0191 2302007 for more information