Job Reference: MAFO12
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to begin an ongoing temporary assignment with our client based on the outskirts of the Maidstone, Kent area.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Order picking stock accurately
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Moving cages around the warehouse to the correct sections
- Updating paperwork to ensure all orders are prepared exactly as instructed
You will be required to work within a chilled environment with temperatures ranging from 2 - 9 degrees. You will be provided with PPE to ensure you are able to cope with the temperatures.
Candidates will need to have access to their own transport due to the location of the depot.
You will be expected to commit to working from Sunday to Wednesday each week with a 60 minute unpaid lunch break per day.
Your shift will commence at 08:00 and will finish at 18:00.
You may also be offered overtime dependent on workload.
You will receive a flat hourly rate of £9.75 per hour for all worked conducted between Monday to Wednesday.
When working the Sunday, you will receive an enhanced pay rate of £14.63 per hour. Any other overtime completed during the week will also be paid at an enhanced rate dependent on shift times and specific days.
This will be a temporary to permanent assignment for the right candidates.
Overall, you will receive:
- £9.75 to £14.63 per hour (dependent on shift allowances)
- Full PPE
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Potential permanent position following a successful trial period
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Ollie on 01622 664 999 for further information
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change