Job Reference: KD3333
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Currently seeking Warehouse operative to work in the Kidderminster area.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
- Must be flexible for shifts
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection
- 28 Days paid annual leave pro rata for PAYE ( inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Day shift 08.00-16.30 £8.91ph overtime after 40h worked £13.36ph
- Rotation shift 06.00-14.00 / 14.00-22.00 £9.72ph overtime after 40h worked £14.58
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change