Job Reference: HUTURN
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking Warehouse operatives for a Manufacturer and distributor of various hamper sets based in the West Hull area.
7am - 4pm Monday to Friday
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job will be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and work on production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Applying labels to stock ready for distribution
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work
call Andy on 07970119795
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change