Job Reference: HLXAGCCRRX
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Records Management Company in South Ruislip is looking for Warehouse Operatives. Shift pattern Monday to Friday. Starting salary £8.21 and £8.61 after 12 weeks successful service.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Relevant training will be given
- Work with hand scanners and pick from pick list
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Must be available to work from Monday to Friday 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
0208 998 9910