Job Reference: HEIND1DHPE
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
**Warehouse Operatives required for Heathrow's largest freight forwarder**
We are currently recruiting for a large number of warehouse operatives working in Colnbrook on a temporary contract until February 2020.
Position involves working in a large team sorting parcels (up to 20kg) by destination to dispatch across the globe, loading and unloading conveyor belts, picking and packing deliveries, using the company’s internal computer system and delivering fantastic, consistent results.
Shift patterns as follows:
- 1200-1530 Monday to Friday
- 2000-0700 Sunday to Wednesday
- 2000-0700 Wednesday to Saturday
Pay rates vary depending on the hours and shifts worked within the week. Pay rate guide shown below:
Monday - Friday 0800-1900 at £8.65, 1900-0800 at £10.95, Saturday 0800-1900 at £9.65, 1900-0800 at £11.95, Sunday 0800-1900 at £10.95, 1900-0800 at £12.95 plus overtime after 40 hours and Bank holidays at £12.98.
All applicants will need to be able to provide the following..
- 5 years worth of employment / education references with no gaps longer than 28 days
- Be willing to apply for DBS check
- Be able to lift upto 20KG
- Be able to travel to Colnbrook on a daily basis
- Be fully flexible on hours as they can change at any point
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Training provided for all successful applicants
- PPE provided for all successful applicants
For more information please contact us.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CRB Check Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Level D Security Clearance Required
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
To apply please contact Vanessa or Nafisa on 01784 450555