Job Reference: GUROSE2
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Warehouse Operatives for a distribution company based in Camberley on an ongoing basis.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products using vocalised scanning and picking system
- Moving stock around warehouse using pallet truck
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Heavy lifting.
10am to 6pm
£8.72 per hour
Various shift patterns, days and nights available.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Please call Samantha or Josh on 01483546241 for more information!