Job Reference: GUFJJ04
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative for one of our clients in Bordon on a Temp to Permanent basis.
Our client is a large national distributor of various products and due to a recent upturn in business are seeking additional permanent staff to facilitate new contracts starting.
A full forklift driving course wil be provided to the candidate who gets the job (Refreshers offered for those with current licenses)
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative:
- Picking various products
- Wrapping in a neat manner
- Working to specific requirements
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative:
- Attention to detail
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target
The starting salary is a competitive hourly rate of £8.00 and after the 12 week temp period a salary from £19,000 - £21,000 Per annum will be initiated. The client is looking for someone to work from 09:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday. Overtime is available but not mandatory for those looking to increase take home.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY and contact Josh in the Guildford Office.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)