Job Reference: GUDJJ03
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative for one of our clients in Cranleigh on a Temp to Permanent basis.
Our client is a specialist delivery service provider who are expanding their operations to fit requirements and delivery upturn thus requiring more employees and warehouse staff.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Pick and pack products
- Check labelling on products
- Working to specific requirements
- Escalation of any queries regarding stock or deliveries
- Label and quarantine damaged or out of date stock General
- Packing to a good standard on pallets ready for transportation
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target
The starting salary is a competitive hourly rate of £8.50 and after the 12 week temp period a salary of £20,000 Per annum will be initiated. The client is looking for someone to work Monday - Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm with two 07:00am - 16:00pm Saturday shifts a month. Overtime is available but not mandatory for those looking to increase take home.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY and contact Josh in the Guildford Office.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)