Job Reference: GG7860
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are currently seeking Warehouse operatives for our client in Uddingston starting ASAP
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Loading and unloading of cages in the warehouse
- Take responsibility for working through your orders
- Being able to pull orders from a conveyor belt
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, target driven environment would be advantageous
- Heavy lifting.
- Good attention to detail when working quickly
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to work at 3pm until 9pm Monday to Saturday
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, we have immediate starts available with this client so please submit your CV immediately and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Due to the anticipated high number of applicants for this role only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Training Provided
Call us on 0141 353 3522.