Job Reference: ECRAYN01
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES REQUIRED FOR WORK IN WANDSWORTH.
Our client is looking for Warehouse Operatives to work in the South West London area over the summer period. Anyone applying for this job will be working for a catering equipment hirer, main responsibilities include;
- Assisting drivers and drivers mates in the loading / unloading of vans.
- Picking catering equipment orders within warehouse.
- Cleaning and re-shelving catering equipment.
As mentioned before this is a summer job so is perfect for any students looking to earn some money during their summer break, offering a social Monday to Friday work schedule.
Hours are 7:00 - 16:00, with the chance to work overtime if needed.
Pay rate is £8.00 per hour.
To apply you should have;
- Similar experience within a warehouse role.
- Live local to the area.
- The ability to communicate clearly in English.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Jamie on 02073731129