Job Reference: EBSEACPP11
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on behalf of our client.
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware we are offering this work on a TEMPORARY basis, but this will be for an ongoing position.
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team to assist in the Eastbourne.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Feeding the machines.
- Using a guillotine to cut the books down to size.
- Using the printing machines to make books.
- Packaging all products ensuring they are ready for distribution.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to work the following hours. Our client works on a continental shift pattern:
- Week one: Monday to Thursday 18:00 - 06:00
- Week two: Thursday to Sunday 06:00 - 18:00
- Week three: WEEK OFF
- Week four: Monday to Wednesday, 06:00 - 18:00, and Friday to Sunday 18:00 - 06:00.
Hourly Pay rate: £8.21
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111