Job Reference: CRCONGO
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Relevant Qualifications or Certificates
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting Warehouse Operative's for an expanding client, who have recently relocated to Congleton. This job involves assisting with all duties within the warehouse. Main responsibilities involved are:
- Handballing stock and preparing them for dispatch.
- Locating order's from racking and ensuring they are stored, labelled and processed appropriately.
- Maintaining a safe working environment in the warehouse.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a flexible approach to work, and be happy to work afternoon shifts.
- Be experienced in warehousing roles and able to work independently.
- Be happy to manually handle boxes up to 15kg at a time.
The hours of work are 08:00 -17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:00 - 12:00 on Fridays.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call 01270251100 and speak to the Industrial team for more information.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change