Job Reference: BU210519
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is a leading Third Party Logistics company who are recruiting Warehouse Operatives for their busy Warehouse based in Burton upon Trent. The role will include picking Beer’s, Wines and Spirits. Successful candidates will be required to operate RF scanners and LLOP’s. Full training will be given.
We can offer the following work patterns but you will need to be willing to work compulsory over time if required which can involve a 12 hour shift.
- 14:00-22:00, Sunday to Thursday - £8.90
- 22:00-06:00, Sunday to Thursday - £9.20
Two years checkable UK work history is essential.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Neil on 01283 545333