Job Reference: BR2828
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives for the UK's largest battery and lubricant supplier in the LS12 area.
The position is permanent after a successful trial period with a possible pay increase.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 08:00- 17:00.
The role will involve:
- Picking items
- Some heavy lifting required
- General warehouse duties
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
Who we are looking for:
- Reliable individual with good time management skills
- Approachable with a 'can do' attitude
- Flexibility on working hours
What we can offer you:
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE employees
- Choice of pension for PAYE employees
- Overtime available
- 2 dedicated consultants when needed
Interested in knowing more?
Call the knowledgable Industrial team to arrange a registration date.
Why The Best Connection
People come to The Best Connection because we are trusted specialists in what we do. And, after 29 years' of operation and expansion, we are now the UK’s leading supplier of staff to the industrial, driving, retail and warehouse & distribution sectors. So, let’s take a look at some more reasons why you’re in safe hands.
Well, there are the 12,000 clients we service. Just consider the variety and choice of work placements open to you. That includes the days and times you prefer and the length of contract you are happy with. You can experience many roles and activities before committing to a full time job that you know you’ll like.
Then there are the skills you’ll develop along the way and the references you can gain to help your career in the future. And if you are keen on working in a new location, we have 89 branches that can cater for this too. Nothing’s too much trouble.
Now let’s consider who will be supporting you. As well as the highly trained consultants that gain a thorough understanding of your needs, you have a quality company, ISO 9001 certificated that pays top rates – often with bonuses – overtime at premium rates and paid holidays. And that’s straight into your bank account each week giving you complete peace of mind.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Please call Laura or Ash on 01274 729 084
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change