Job Reference: BB190703
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is currently recruiting for warehouse operatives to work at our well known client based in Darwen.
Our client is very successful within their field of manufacturing and distribution and are looking for warehouse staff to assist in preparing orders for delivery.
The work is to be carried over various shifts and will require a flexible approach towards working hours and client requirements.
Please see below the shifts the client operates-
- 6.00am to 2.00pm (fixed)
- 6.00am to 2.00pm / 2.00pm to 10.00pm (rotating)
- 8.00pm to 6.00am- (nights Monday through to Thursday)
Please note the shift allocated will be discussed with the client.
Whilst working at our clients you will be completing the following-
- Assisting warehouse staff with palletising and preparing items for dispatch
- Using a ride on pedestrian pallet truck (training will be provided)
- Assisting the shunter driver with the loading of the wagons- unhitching trailers
- Some out door work taking deliveries to the wagons
- Working to a voice order picking system
Successful candidates will be invited to the office and will have to complete a drug test at interview stage before being put forward to the client.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided