Job Reference: BAWOD11
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for a part-time Warehouse Operative / Driver to work for our client based in Basingstoke on a temp to perm contract.
Our client offers high quality Kitchens and Joinery, a major supplier to the UK building trade.
Rates of Pay:
- £8.71 PH Monday to Thursday
- This is on-going, long-term work for the right candidates, with the opportunity to go permanent.
Hours of work:
- 08:30 to 16:00 Monday to Thursday
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative/Driver:
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness.
- Controlling stock levels.
- Loading and unloading of inbound and outbound stock
- General picking and packing.
- Multi drop delivering.
Further training will be given to other aspects of the job role.
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative/Driver:
- Must hold full driving license.
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Prepared to complete repetitive tasks
- Strong organisational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
Also any counter balance fork lift experience would be advantageous for candidates, if not; training will be provided.
Benefits of the Warehouse Operative/Driver:
- Ongoing training.
- Attractive bonus scheme once permanent.
- Local discounts.
If you are interested in this role, or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Harry, Ben or Shaun at The Best Connection today or click the, apply now button below.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Please call Harry, Ben or Shaun on 01483546241