Job Reference: B2177
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for a company who supply and fit superior playground flooring and pathways for recreation areas in the Birmingham area.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Operating FLT Counter Balance to Load and Unload, Put away Goods.
- Stocktake Warehouse on a monthly basis.
- Communicate effectively with a team of ten working on site.
- Ensure vans are kept clean and tidy by the onsite team.
- Monitor stock levels and request orders.
- Communicate effectively with management team.
- Keep the warehouse in a clean and tidy working environment.
- Be effective in working alone and also as part of a team.
- Working 10:00-18:00 Monday-Friday.
Requirements of the Warehouse Manager
- Must have a Full Uk driving License.
- Must have a FLT CounterBalance License.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to delegate tasks
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Adam Potter 0121 628 8000