Job Reference: SCIND3RKB
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
BRAND NEW - IN THE BRIGG AREA !!
Driving Licence Required!!!!!!
The Best Connection is looking to recruit a Warehouse Loader for one of our clients based in Brigg, to work in their busy production warehouse.
This is on ongoing job that will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate after a sucessful 12 week period.
You will be expected to work the following;
Monday - Friday permanent 14:00PM - 22:00PM.
About the job:
You will be required to label, scan and load composite doors ready for delivery.
Your job duties will include but are not limited to:
- This is a manual handling job, you will be required to lift doors of up to 20kgs.
- To keep up with a busy department.
- Understanding the specifications of each task and ensuring the final product is to a high standard.
- Conducting thorough quality control checks.
- Checking output to ensure highest quality.
- Adhering to all aspects of Health and Safety as set out by the client.
Due to the location of our client, applicants that have their own transport or live locally will be considered for the roles.
Please Call Ella or Adele on 01724876111 if you are interested, alternatively apply now!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Please call Ella or Adele on 01724 876111.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change