Job Reference: MAWR
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Group is the preferred supplier of temporary Warehouse Assistant for the Waitrose Regional Distribution Centre located in Aylesford, Maidstone.
Opportunities currently exist for candidates who wish to take up a long-term ongoing role working with a leading name in the retail sector.
£9.05 per hour - 10:00-18:00, £9.28 per hour - 12:00-20:00, £11.31 per hour - 14:00-22:00, £12.04 per hour - 22:00-06:00
5 days over 7 Monday to Sunday. Shifts will include working weekends. You will be given a weekly rota each week and obtain ongoing work.
- Full or part-time hours available
- 30 days holiday
- Heavily subsidised canteen and Waitrose shop onsite
- Onsite Gym available to all workers
- Free parking on site
- Personal accident insurance
- Permanent employment opportunities after a qualifying period to become a Waitrose Partner
The role of a Warehouse Operative is key to ensuring that the Distribution Centre is able to deliver the service required to Waitrose branches and customers. In order to do this you will need to have a flexible approach to working in the Chill department within the warehouse.
- Picking orders, via a voice picking system and loading orders in to cages
- Achieve picking and accuracy targets
- Put away goods within the departments
- Operating manual and electric pallet trucks
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Following health and safety procedures at all times
Please apply now or Call our Maidstone office to speak with a consultant about booking in for registration and a site tour to see the working environment.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Beata on 01622 664999