Job Reference: SONHSW
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Looking for NHS WARD HOST/ESS WORK?
At The Best Connection we are able to give you the opportunity to work in SOUTHAMPTON and surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking experienced HOSPITALITY STAFF to work at busy, fast paced, customer focused environments sites in out NHS SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE.
Joining us on a TEMPORARY basis with the possibility of the client to review your performance regularly with the view to offer a permanent contract to the very best people.
We are currently looking for staff to carry out the assigned tasks such as:-
- changing water jug
- Taking food order
- serving patient food
- washing and clearing down
- following patient dietary guidelines
- Making teas/coffees
You will need to be:-
- Customer focused
- Reliable and punctual
- Professional and polite at all times
- Willing to undertake training
- Friendly and helpful with customers and team members
- Good personal appearance and hygiene
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly Payments
- Free Registration with The Best Connection
- Paid Holiday Pro Rata
- Pension Contributions
- Email Alert of work available
We are looking for people to commit and work with us for the foreseeable future, this is a long term booking joining us initially on a casual basis but progressing through to permanency placements.
Please note the positions within hospitals, education, defence and care environments will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and x2 References. However, we have many clients who do not require this.
Apply now to register with The Best Connection Southampton
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Max to find out more on 02380 333 188 or email your CV to Southampton@thebestconnection.co.uk