Job Reference: BBE345
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is currently recruiting for VNA FLT Drivers to work at our clients based in Hapton Near Burnley working on a back shift 2pm to 10pm Monday to Thursday with an early shift on a Friday of 11am to 7pm.
Our client is a specialist distributor of goods to both the retail and commercial sector and are experiencing continued growth and expansion and therefore they are looking VNA drivers to join their company.
Working at our clients you will be able to demonstrate the following:
Working on a VNA truck- must have previous experience of this and hold a full valid licence
- Completing warehouse duties as and when needed
- Working to client pick lists and using scanners as and when needed
- Some manual handling may be required
- Working within a team to ensure targets are met
- Following the clients health and safety procedures and policies at all times
This role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis with the potential for the role to go permanent following a successful probation period.
Some training will be provided in line with the clients own warehouse procedures
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums