Job Reference: WGVANLEWES
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently looking for an adhoc van driver for our busy client based in Lewes. This role requires the use of a 3.5 tonne vehicle, delivering items to different parts of the south east, enduring in heavy lifting and face to face dealings with customers.
What do you need?
- Valid UK Category B driving licence
- 2 years worth of professional driving work history
- Experience in dealing with customers in a professional manner
- No more than 6 points on your licence
Hours are 0700 until job finish Monday, Tuesday and Friday and will be required until July or later.
If you are interested, please contact Hollie at The Best Connection Worthing
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Overtime Available
Call Hollie on 01903 234500
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change